After lots of sketches and refining of ideas I was ready to wireframe up the variants of the pages. I used whiteboard paper stuck with static onto the wall, paper cutouts and blue-tac. I then photographed them, uploaded to Dropbox for the team and annoyed them (it worked better when I changed the brightness and contrast in Fireworks before I printed them. These wireframes are for the recently launched 'guides' feature of Lanyrd.com, curated lists of events, a bit like 'groups' as multiple people can edit a guide.
A brief explanation of a mixture of project management techniques Sophie and I used for a new Lanyrd feature. The combination worked very well. Near the end of the build we had migrated to GitHub issues for the more finely grained fixes and modifications, but for the initial build (post rough product design) this was very effective.
Brief explanation of what's in my mobile folder, how I went about designing, prototyping and testing for our Lanyrd iPhone app that we built in 4 weeks (whilst also learning iOS development!)